Day passes must be reserved 24 hours in advance and with access granted between 9 AM – 5 PM Monday – Friday at The Port Workspaces location selected during checkout. Day passes are not available on weekends.
With your day pass, we will provide access to available workspaces and lounges, high-speed wifi connection, coffee/tea and other kitchen amenities. Conference rooms and other bookable spaces must be reserved separately from your day pass.
By purchasing a day pass, you agree to the following terms and conditions and house rules:
- Day Passes are non-transferable and non-refundable. If you cannot use the daypass on your reservation day, you may apply it to a different day within 90 days of purchase by emailing email@example.com
- You must purchase your day pass at least 24 hours in advance of when you would like to use it. For same-day day passes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to purchase to confirm if we have availability on that day.
- You may not bring any guests into the space under your day pass. If you need to meet with others, they must purchase a day pass as well.
- All private offices, dedicated desks and other assigned workstations may not be used by day pass holders. Only the open coworking space, designated by the Community Manager may be used.
- The Port Workspaces provides high speed wifi connection to all members sufficient for general business needs. If you have specific upload/download requirements or high-usage internet needs, please contact us prior to booking. To ensure the highest quality bandwidth for everyone, please reasonably limit VOIP over Wifi calls (Google Hangouts, Zoom, etc) and streaming.
- Day Pass holders will not hold The Port Workspaces responsible for any claims resulting from common negligence or the inherent risk of using the facilities, as well as claims resulting from transit between our locations. The Port Workspaces will not be held responsible for theft, breakage or damage to personal property left in workspaces.
- Day Passes are subject to the Port Workspaces House Rules
- Be a good neighbor. Introduce yourself and get to know others in the space.
- Help keep us safe! Please don’t let anyone into the space. If you see something, say something.
- Clean up after yourself and wash all dishes when you’re done and return furniture to how you found it.
- No speakerphone, ringing phones or sales calls in shared spaces.
- Kaiser Mall: 334 20th St. Oakland, CA
- City Center: 555 12th St. Oakland, CA
- 101 Broadway: 101 Broadway Oakland, CA
- 317 Washington: 317 Washington St. Oakland, CA