Emotions at Work. Emotional Intelligence Training
January 20 - February 20
THE #1 BUSINESS SKILL TO SUCCEED IN 2020!
IS THIS YOU?
- You’re a solopreneur and struggle with marketing, cash flow and more…
- You’re ambitious and want to gain an advantage over others in your field…
- You’re work and personal life are out of balance…
- You have the technical skills your profession requires, but feel self-conscious leading others, dealing with conflict, or sudden change …
If you want to be a leader and advance your career, prepare now by building the skill set that most people lack yet is crucial for modern times – Emotional Intelligence. Shine in the way you handle stress, communicate with and lead others.
Emotions at Work will teach you a skill set that is robust and practical. Once you learn these tools, many things will open up and improve for you, including lowered stress and an increased sense of fulfillment.
What if you could….
- Prevent stress or keep it at a minimum
- Handle unexpected changes with more confidence
- Navigate pressures due to deadlines, personality conflicts and more with greater ease
Starts JANUARY 20TH!
Joie Seldon, M.A. is the author of EMOTIONS An Owner’s Manual. Regarded as an electrifying speaker, she has presented to worldwide audiences online and onstage. Joie brings to this work decades of experience as a trainer, leadership coach and expert in Emotional Intelligence. She regularly teaches executives and business professionals how to benefit from one of the most valuable yet underutilized aspects of a successful career, their emotions.
For More Information and to Register Visit: bit.ly/EAWPORT
QUESTIONS? CONTACT JOIE: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cost $569 – for Port Members: $199! (only time at this price)
Enter Promotional Code: THEPORT