Try out The Port with a free daypass!
Join us at any of our 4 convenient locations throughout Oakland. Our spaces are designed to give you the perfect balance of community, productivity and amenities.
Free daypasses are available between 9 AM – 5 PM Monday – Friday. One free daypass per person.
With your free daypass, you will have access to available workspaces and lounges, high-speed wifi connection, coffee/tea and other kitchen amenities. Conference rooms and other bookable spaces must be reserved separately from your daypass.
- Kaiser Mall: 334 20th St. Oakland, CA
- City Center: 555 12th St. Oakland, CA
- 101 Broadway: 101 Broadway Oakland, CA
- 317 Washington: 317 Washington St. Oakland, CA
Daypasses are non-transferable and non-refundable. If you cannot use the daypass on your reservation day, you may apply it to a different day within 90 days of purchase by emailing email@example.com
You may not bring any guests into the space under your Free daypass. If you need to meet with others, they must purchase a day pass separately.
All private offices, dedicated desks and other assigned workstations may not be used by daypass holders. Only the open coworking spaces, designated by the Community Manager may be used.
The Port Workspaces provides high speed wifi connection to all members sufficient for general business needs. If you have specific upload/download requirements or high-usage internet needs, please contact us prior to booking. To ensure the highest quality bandwidth for everyone, please reasonably limit VOIP over Wifi calls (Google Hangouts, Zoom, etc) and streaming.
Free Daypass holders will not hold The Port Workspaces responsible for any claims resulting from common negligence or the inherent risk of using the facilities, as well as claims resulting from transit between our locations. The Port Workspaces will not be held responsible for theft, breakage or damage to personal property left in workspaces.
Daypasses are subject to the Port Workspaces House Rules
- Be a good neighbor. Introduce yourself and get to know others in the space.
- Help keep us safe! Please don’t let anyone into the space. If you see something, say something.
- Clean up after yourself and wash all dishes when you’re done and return furniture to how you found it.
- No speakerphone, ringing phones or sales calls in shared spaces.