Virtual Mail Offerings
Check your mail anytime, anywhere!
Now you can manage your mail anytime, anywhere without having to personally come in!
How it works
- Sign up for the Virtual Mail plan at your location and select your current mailbox number. Applications are approved within 1 business day.
- When we receive your mail, a photo of the envelope or package label will be uploaded online. You will receive a notification email and an alert on the app.
- Download the Apple or Android app
- For each item of mail you can select if you would like it to be:
- Open & Scanned
- Forwarded (fees may apply)
- Pickup on-site
125 mail items/mo included and $ 0.25 for each additional mail
Forwarding: $1.00 per item. Ships M,W,F - shipping fees apply
Open and scan 20 pages/mo included and $ 0.15 for each additional page
Unlimited pickup during business hours
Unlimited mail recycling
Unlimited mail shredding
2 recipients included and additional recipient is $ 10.00
Free storage for 30 days, then $.25/day for envelopes, $3/day for packages
Sign up at your location
Frequently asked questions
In order to organize mail within this new system, all of your mail will now be processed through the Virtual Mail software and held in a secure area. Your mail will not be placed in your mailbox. If you would like to pick up an item of mail, you can alert us of this and we will place it in your mailbox for pickup after we receive the request.
The virtual mail subscription fee will be charged on your monthly Port Workspaces invoice. When you signup through our Virtual Mail platform, you will be asked for credit card information. Billing for virtual mail services (such as forwarding and scanning) will be handled separately from your Port Workspaces account. You will receive an invoice for your virtual mailbox on the 1st of the month.
If you select Mail pickup, we will place your mail items in your standard mailbox. Oversized items will be placed in your office or standard package pickup area (depending on location).
Kaiser Mall Package pick-up hours are temporarily restricted to 10 AM – 2 PM daily.
All other locations are self-service by keycard access only.
We will have limited capacity for package forwarding at this time. We suggest all packages get routed to your homes (especially Amazon). For now, packages over dimensions of 12″ x 12″ x 12″ will be required to be picked up on site.
If you choose the open and scan function, we will open the mail and scan the contents to you. You will receive a notification of this scan and can review and download a PDF document of the contents. If you choose to have a mail item opened and scanned, after you receive the scan, you must choose a final action for the mail item after you view the contents. If you do not choose a final action (recycle, shred, etc.) storage fees may apply.
TIP: You can leave a note on each mail item if you only want certain pages scanned to avoid page overage fees.
You have access to the scanned content, free of charge, for as long as your account remains active. You can sort scanned content into folders, attach them to emails, download them to your computer, or delete them when they are no longer needed.
- All new mail and mail that has been viewed only with no action request
- Count indicator shows the number of mail items in that folder (not just new items)
- All mail items requiring an action to be taken by the renter (you)
- These warning messages may appear:
- “Mail item is about to incur storage fees” is shown 5 days before the end of number of free days
- “Mail item is incurring storage fees” is shown if the mail item is beyond the number of free days
- “Follow-up action is required” is shown after an Open & Scan has been completed to remind the renter another action must be selected or storage fees will apply
- Shows mail item action requests that were completed by your mail center in the past 7 days
For more information on the Mail folders, check out this video.